Information We Collect
In operating our website, customer service and ordering systems we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and computer data such as IP address, browser type, web pages visited and referring website addresses.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or elsewhere, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase. This information includes items like email address, name, mailing address, products and telephone numbers.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session and Persistent Cookies. We use both session and persistent cookies to operate our websites.
- Preference Cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Upon visiting our website for the first time users are informed that by using the website they agree to use of our cookies.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To maintain our websites and related services (e.g. ordering and delivery of products or services), including to allow you to participate in interactive features, provide customer support, gather information so that we may improve our website and related services, and to monitor the use of our websites.
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products, offers or content, which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties such as our distribution partners, to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about related goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected
We will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for these purposes you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Securing and Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Pleasenote that we transfer somedata, including personal data, to the United Kingdom and the United States and use it and process it there.
When you provide personal data and information to us, you consent to the transfer, useand processing of your information in the United Kingdomand the United States.Our Service and websites are hosted in the United Kingdom.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our website and related services, including payment services, to provide these services on our behalf, or to perform related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website and related services are used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. The use of your personal data by third parties is governed by their privacy policies.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our websites and related services.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set for some websites in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The UK Data Protection Act 1998 and/or GDPR give you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
Our website and relates services do not address anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Changes to this Policy
Sygnis AG (and group companies, which include Expdeon Ltd. and Expedeon Inc)
UK: Expedeon Ltd
25 Norman Way
Phone: +44 (0) 1223 873364
Fax: +44 (0)1223 873371
US: Expedeon Inc.
10805 Vista Sorrento Parkway
Phone: +1 858-457-7978
Waldhofer Str. 102
Phone: +44 (0)1223 873364
Fax: +44 (0)1223 873371
Expedeon is wholly owned by SYGNIS AG. Sygnis is listed on the Prime Standard segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Ticker: LIO1; ISIN: DE000A1RFM03).