SYGNIS AG to attend upcoming Investor Conferences
Madrid/Heidelberg, 7 November 2013 – SYGNIS AG (Frankfurt: LIO1; ISIN: DE000A1RFM03; Prime Standard segment of the German Stock Exchange), the DNA amplification and sequencing company, announced today the attendance at two major German investor conferences in November and December 2013.
German Equity Forum hosted by Deutsche Börse AG
- Date of Attendance: 12 and 13 November 2013
- Venue: Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Congress Center
- Attending and available for meetings: Pilar de la Huerta, CEO/CFO
- More information: www.eigenkapitalforum.com
16. Munich Capital Markets Conference hosted by GBC AG
- Date of presentation: 04 December 2013, 15:10 – 15:50 pm CET
- Venue: Munich, Germany, Sofitel Hotel, Room GBC III
- Presentation at the MC Services HealthCare Forum and available for meetings: Pilar de la Huerta, CEO/CFO
- More information: www.mkk-investor.de
If you like to meet us please contact for both conferences: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: +49 89 210 228-0.
Pilar de la Huerta